Accredited services delivered to a high standard
We have long been members of key industry bodies and associations to ensure standards are maintained and our ability to deliver services meet health & safety, quality and environmental standards for our customers. We are members of the following associations:
- Building and Engineering Services Association (formerly HVCA) - The Building Engineering Services Association is the UK's leading trade organisation for building engineering services contractors.
- British Safety Council Member - For over sixty years the British Safety Council has been a trusted guide to excellence in health, safety and environmental management.
- Safecontractor Accreditation - With more than 370 clients and over 28,000 contractor members, SafeContractor is one of the fastest growing health and safety assessment schemes in the UK.
- Oftec Association - Oftec trade association represents the interests of oil storage, appliance and supply equipment manufacturers and we develop course and assessment material for training providers. They also operate a UKAS accredited competent person registration scheme for over 8,000 technicians involved in the installation and maintenance of oil, solid fuel, and renewable heating equipment and Part P electrical work.
- Gas Safe Accredited - Gas Safe Register is the official gas registration body for the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Guernsey, appointed by the relevant Health and Safety Authority for each area. By law all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register, and the Register's role is to act as a licensing body.
- Constructionline Member -Constructionline is the UK’s most connected and progressive provider of procurement and supply chain management services, making contracting simpler.
- Refcom Accredited - Refcom has been running an Elite voluntary best practice company registration scheme since 1994 to promote environmentally responsible refrigerant management.
- Reset Member - Reset improves and simplifies health and safety procedures for estates and facilities managers, health and safety professionals, building managers, principal and sub-contractors.